Primal Blueprint: Kindle or book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Blueprint: Kindle or book?

I have been reading MDA for a while now but I have not actually read The Primal Blueprint. Plan to do that this summer. I don't like reading books with recipes, charts, photos on my Kindle. I am wondering from those who have read the book whether it is mostly text or if it has a lot of the above. Any suggestions on which form is better to read it?
    Thanks.

Mostly text but I would still lean toward the book version. When I finally bought a Kindle I quickly learned that it's awesome for fiction and biographies but not so awesome for reference material.

Comment

I have to agree with Corwin. I had a rooted nook, and now a full on android. I use both kindle and B&N apps. Books are better for reference material like TPB.

Comment

Definitely get the book version. It's mostly text, but there are some charts in there that may be hard to read on your Kindle. I have a Nook and when I first read TPB, I got it in e-book format. It totally screwed up the charts. Plus, as previous posters mentioned, e-book readers tend to be rather impractical for reference material.

Comment

If you get the book you can lend it to people

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
            And drop it in the bath without destroying it completely :-D

Comment

I got tired of buying bookcases so I get everything on kindle now. My copy of the PB is on kindle.

I will say that if you are buying anything for reference that is illustration heavy then you gotta go with the book though. For instance I have a metabolism book that would be useless on a kindle.

Comment

kindle, books take up too much space. if you cannot find a book on kindle, PDF converts ok with most books to mobi.

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                  This is one of the reasons I wish I'd gotten a physical book instead of the Kindle version. But I also agree that some of the really tiny text on the charts and such is hard to read.
                  My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                  (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                  Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                  (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Working...
                  X