Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinnell View Post
    Add a slice of cucumber to your water.
    Second on this, it's delicious. Especially in the summer time.

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    sparkling water with a lime.
    My standard go-to. The bubbles add for a nice drink that you don't feel like you have to chug.

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    southern comfort
    Primal since September, 2011
    LeanGains IF
    -----
    Conquer your own world and become the leader of your own life
    Inner Gladiator

How To Never Get Sick (And Add 72,000 Hours To Your Life)

Comment

La Croix is flavored sparkling water that comes in cans, so it's convenient, and is going to probably be the closest thing to the sodas you're used to.
      San Pellegrino is Awesome!
      Yeah, Coke Zero is definitely NOT paleo, just "low-carb". Yeah, I drink the vanilla one sometimes, but it's a guilty pleasure.
      Pretty much any mainstream soda is going to be junk.
      I second the cucumber water. SO good!
      And iced tea. Just tea.

Comment

I drink one la croix a day and one stevia soda a day. the rest is water. my holistic doctor said that the stevia soda "isn't bad" so i feel justified.
        "I came to live out loud!" -Emile Zola

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          southern comfort
          More inclined to captain morgans.. Piņa coladas are pretty primal, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Tandy View Post
            I drink one la croix a day and one stevia soda a day. the rest is water. my holistic doctor said that the stevia soda "isn't bad" so i feel justified.
            More seriously, Although I personally hate it, apparently stevia is pretty good for you as far as blood sugar goes Effect of Stevia rebaudiana on glucose t... [Braz J Med Biol Res. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

Comment

So does putting fresh fruit in water , actually make it taste like the fruit flavoured water?

"I'm 83% Paleo. The rest is for Cigars and Scotch!"

Comment

yes, it does.

Comment

Kombucha
                  High Weight: 225
                  Weight at start of Primal: 189
                  Current Weight: 174
                  Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

Club and lime. I drink about 4-5 cans a day.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      Kombucha
                      +1
                      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Carbonated water. Spritz a little lemon or lime in there, or stick some berries in it!

Comment

Seltzer water, organic vanilla extract + Stevia = cream soda.
                          Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

I think what you'll find is that your taste buds perhaps have been "over-stimulated" by chemical soft drinks. The makers of these products do tons of research to find out what kinds of tastes will make people want to drink six and twelve packs a day of their product. So at first, teas, sparkling water, and water with lemon, lime, cucumber, etc. will taste bland. Eventually, once your senses recover from being bombarded by artificial flavors, you'll maybe wonder why you missed it.

I have a little drink I keep by me throughout the day. A little ACV, a little ground ginger, a couple of drops of stevia, and a lot of water. All the ingredients can be adjusted depending on whether I'm in the mood for sour, spicy, or sweet. It helped me stop missing Crystal Lite type drinks in about two weeks.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Is komboucha paelo?
                              The 1 I buy does not have any yeast in on ingredients

London

Comment

Black label, on the rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X