feeling a little jiggly during/after an IF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling a little jiggly during/after an IF

so i was chatting with sungrazer on FB, and he asked, "do you feel jiggly/flabby after your IF?" and i was all "yes! yes i do!" and i was just wondering if this was a common thing to happen during an IF.

i'm not worried about it at all, i am just interested in finding out if this is actually common, and quite possibly someone with more knowledge about the subject could clue me in on the science behind it?

i am fascinated!
    sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Yeah, I definitely feel more jiggly/flabby after an IF - and now, even more so after I did some interval training. I thought I was imagining it, but my stomach fat feels looser and more granulated. Weirdness. Also, the skin is more stretchable.

Is it the fat cells that have "emptied" themselves and therefore feels looser and more flabby? Inquiring minds needs to know!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

I've experienced this same thing before! I hope someone out there has an answer.

Comment

I read this article not too long ago, and it sounds like it applies to your particular situation exactly Sungrazer!

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html
        You are what you eat,
        and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

Heh! Very interesting hannahc - thanks!
          Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Working...
          X