No announcement yet.

Skin worsening on Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Zach. In a family of 5 meat has to stretch, meaning smaller servings per person. We fill up on veggies/good carbs. Besides protein toxicity and metabolism issues would more likely show up through digestion issues and sluggish energy.

From personal observation it's most likely the nuts. I haven't gone cold turkey but will soon.

Comment

I've been taking Mark's Damage Control multis for 7 months now. They are the best sourced I've found. They are expensive though. My skin became noticeably better in 3 months. I never expected this. It even seems to be shrinking, and age spots disappear slowly.

For 5 months I was taking only 1 packet / day. (There's 6 caps / packet.) Finally I read the dosage instruction printed clearly on the bottle. 2 packets are the daily dosage. So for 1 month I took 2 packet and felt worse. These multi's are way over RDA in most vitamins, minerals, etc. So I went back to 1 packet and feel fine.

After reading the links in this thread I think I'll switch to his lower dose multi, it's from the same great sources. His DC is for athletes which I am not.

My energy and metabolism is increasing slowly but steadly. I can't attribute this to the DC, it could all be the PB diel. But why stop something that's working.
      "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
      X