Primal food for an Iguana?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal food for an Iguana?

Hello, my name is Adorno and I am a two meters long Green Iguana living in the garden/backyard of Gorbags home. My favorite past time is to sit in the top of the tree sunning myself and shit in the head of everybody passing under my tree! Today I almost hit Gorbag in his head with my feces, but unfortunately he dived and escaped for this time.

My whole life I have been a vegetarian eating green vegetables that Gorbag gives to me. I have heard lots of positive things about going primal, but I am not sure if it’s the best thing to do for my personal condition. I can speak to its success for people, like my owner, but I have no idea how that translates to Iguanas. I would think that a Primal diet would make even more sense for us animals than it would for humans. So, should I go primal or not?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gorbag; 07-06-2013, 09:01 AM.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Oh you! The other poster had a serious question about their dog, and here you are mocking them! What would primal look like for an iguana? Feed him some raw meat! Maybe he'll develop a taste for raw flesh and bite your finger off.

Also, I want to see the picture of your iguana, but it will take admin days to approve the attachment.

My journal

Comment

The primal animal belongs in the oven of the primal human. I hope this helps!

Comment

if you were a real iguana, you wouldn't have missed
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Have you ever created a thread title that wasn't a parody of other people's threads, Gorbag?

Surely with all the forum experience you'd know to use Photobucket or something by now instead of attaching images that will stay pending for a week

Comment

Originally posted by Nivanthe View Post
            Have you ever created a thread title that wasn't a parody of other people's threads, Gorbag?

Surely with all the forum experience you'd know to use Photobucket or something by now instead of attaching images that will stay pending for a week
            The only thread I can remember is the "measuring my own head" thread, and that thread is a parody on my own thread about showing my 'Gunz'!

I have now tried photobucket, but I am not sure if it works...
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I think anything with stevia would be fine.

Comment

i heard stevia spiked your insulin and gave you diabetes, better not have anything sweet just in case
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Wild Green Iguanas (Iguana iguana) :P
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                    That map needs to add FL... where that aren't native but they sure are trying to take over down south.
                    IMO more people should be eating them.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

If you ever get sick of your iguana dropping bombs on you, Gorbag, you can always sell him for a good price. Iguana meat is expensive.

Iguana Meat, Buy Iguana Meat, Iguana Meat online, Iguana Meat on sale

Now there's a Primal Iguana Diet.

ETA: I am just kidding and Adorno is adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        That map needs to add FL... where that aren't native but they sure are trying to take over down south.
                        IMO more people should be eating them.
                        Well, if you're going to take up that cause, you could at least share a recipe.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Anything but Coke Zero

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            If you ever get sick of your iguana dropping bombs on you, Gorbag, you can always sell him for a good price. Iguana meat is expensive.

Iguana Meat, Buy Iguana Meat, Iguana Meat online, Iguana Meat on sale

Now there's a Primal Iguana Diet.
                            What, eating my vegetarian and still not-yet-primal friend? How can anybody ever think about doing cruel things like that!? Wait, for sure Adorno is getting a bit annoying these days, he also scared the hell out of the woman that works in the kitchen when he recently tried to enter through the open window too steal foods… Hmmm, thinking out loud here, maybe I could “process him” – grind him up with some of his relatives, add some potato flour or anything cheap “primal” stuff that doesn’t contain gluten or sugar and make primal burgers of them? I could sell primal Iguana burgers to the gringos; – “Gorbag Burgers” - sound like a catchy name in my ears! But I am far too lazy to start up things like that…

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                            X