Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I'll check it out, thanks.

PS- remember when we got into a big argument a couple years ago? Looks like things have changed.
    I don't even remember what it was about and I don't hold grudges.

@wildrose : I eat USWM Petburger all the time because it is really fatty hamburger plus some organ meats ground in. I feed my dog really well so the word "dogfood" is not a bad thing around here. We both eat well.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      I don't even remember what it was about and I don't hold grudges.

@wildrose : I eat USWM Petburger all the time because it is really fatty hamburger plus some organ meats ground in. I feed my dog really well so the word "dogfood" is not a bad thing around here. We both eat well.
      It was about Ted Kaczynski. It's one of the most memorable arguments I've ever had on an internet forum.

Comment

It was about Ted Kaczynski. It's one of the most memorable arguments I've ever had on an internet forum.
        Oh, that. I'm honored that you find it that memorable.

If you ever start acting like a horse's behind again, believe me you will hear from me about it. But if you are just looking for pemmican recipes, like I said, I don't hold grudges.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          Oh, that. I'm honored that you find it that memorable.

If you ever start acting like a horse's behind again, believe me you will hear from me about it. But if you are just looking for pemmican recipes, like I said, I don't hold grudges.
          Well don't get too honored. It just represents a time in my life, and I slowly started turning the corner about a month after it. That was about as emotional of an argument as I've been in on the internet though.

Comment

Well don't get too honored. It just represents a time in my life, and I slowly started turning the corner about a month after it. That was about as emotional of an argument as I've been in on the internet though.
            Well I hope the corner you turned made you happier.

You actually live in Lodi? My sister lives about ten minutes from there.

Comment

When I camp (in Panama) I usually take some tins of tuna fish and sardines and smoked oysters and carrots, other veg. Weight is the big issue. I like to have some fresh eggs with me although they are hard to carry.

Comment

Working...
              X