X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Owen View Post
    Arificial sweeteners are bad for you

What Are the Ingredients in Sugar-Free Gum? | eHow
    I disagree with this in the context of sugar-free gum. It depends on the dosage. Now, if they're chewing five packs of sugar-free gum, then there might be an issue. But a few pieces? Nothing to worry about.
    My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
      Dairy makes me hungry all the time. Especially yogurt.

Beef with fat and a starchy veggie will leave me full for a very long time.
      I've been finding this about dairy too. I gave up all dairy when I started and felt great then let back in the "high quality" stuff like raw and fermented dairy. But now I'm considering cutting it out again. I don't have an intolerance problem but it is very easy to overeat and does seem to leave me hungry sooner than the same amount of calories consumed as meat.

Comment

Where did you get that recipe for coffee? I have never seen anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by umm7 View Post
          Where did you get that recipe for coffee? I have never seen anything like it.
          Recipe: How To Make Bulletproof Coffee In 5 Simple Steps
          I got the gelatin idea from somewhere on this forum.
          Try adding 1/8 -1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries to the blender with a little liquid first to pulverize the seeds then add all the other stuff. I used to get a raspberry mocha at the coffee hut… this is a million times better.

If you like that you must try Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee Bar http://www.ghirardelli.com/store/sho...tinee-bar.html OMG I'm never buying any other chocolate again!
          Last edited by kot; 07-15-2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

It sounds kinda weird, does the coffee texture change to a jello like consistency? I've been reading about the benefits of gelatin, maybe I will try it. Thanks for the links :-)

Comment

Working...
            X