The drug addict look-alike diet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
    As for the example of the raw vegan being a successful "elite athlete", I've struggled to find anything that backs that up. In fact, there seems to be a lot of conflict on Aussie cycling forums about him exaggerating the level of races he competes in, especially when he finishes well.
    Just watch a few videos, he may not be elite as in the Tour De France but he certainly is a high lever runner and cycler.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      Just watch a few videos, he may not be elite as in the Tour De France but he certainly is a high lever runner and cycler.
      Videos of him competing?
      I've only been able to find vids of him talking about races he's competed in an how well he's done, which is often contradicted by guys on forums who also compete. Not really fussed either way, other than the fact he holds himself up as a world class athlete, which you also agree he isn't.
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
        Videos of him competing?
        I've only been able to find vids of him talking about races he's competed in an how well he's done, which is often contradicted by guys on forums who also compete. Not really fussed either way, other than the fact he holds himself up as a world class athlete, which you also agree he isn't.
        Yes im saying for being a fruitarian who everyone seems to think is killing himself quickly, is in amazing shape and can run and ride in top percentages of athletes he races against. Not saying hes world class or anything.
        Last edited by Zach; 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post

I think his face looks awful, but his body looks great enough! I suspect smoking to be the worst wrinkler.
          Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            The sun is a big one... as this image can clearly show.

That is not photoshopped.
            It's from the New England Journal of Medicine. Dude was a truck driver for almost 30 yrs. with the left side of his face being exposed to sun while the rest was more protected.
            Amazing difference in the aging from one side to the other.
            It is especially sun through a window that is bad for skin health... not so much the unfiltered sun rays.
            Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Working...
            X