Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 80/10/10 Diet by T. Colin Campbell (The China Study)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW the Kitavans don't smoke western cigarettes, they smoke their own tobacco leaves and they actually eat a fair bit of coconut products so I don't think their fat intake is as low as some might think.. I grew up on an island north of them.
    I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for everybody, and I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for a person through every stage of their life

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      Yeah, didn't you guys know?

Thanks drssgchic
      I don't follow, well, much of anything in the fashion/entertainment world. Although the opening post in your journal made me think of Bret Easton Ellis' book Glamorama.
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by mom23kids View Post
        I didn't see this being discussed already-Campbell has a new book out called Whole, where he advocates an 80-10-10 macros diet, (80% being carbs). I just put a library hold on it I read The China Study and it was interesting, to say the least lol.

Has anyone read Whole yet? If so-thoughts?
        The book isn't really about nutrition. It's focused on the political aspect of dietary recommendations.

Comment

• Originally posted by primal_alex View Post
          The big issue is that many people here think to be in a competition of "how far we can go without cereals". I am thinking about another oddity: the meatza...
          Do not disparage the meatza or the baconator! These things are flipping awesome. No need to consider them replacements...

Comment

• Ya know, I gotta say, I like it in here. I'm getting all warm and fuzzy.
            The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Working...
            X