Videos to watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos to watch

COULD SOME OF YOU POST LINKS TO VIDEOS, BOTH SCIENTIFIC AND EXPERIENTIAL THAT I could use to get some differing opinions about Paleo nutrition and nutrition in general?

I am trying to watch, read and learn

Mike

Anyone?

Comment

Have you tried doing some searching yourself.
      Simple google "Ancestral Health", "Paleo Diet" etc. yields plenty of hits on video's,
      There is no one specific guide, you need to read and watch plenty to begin to form your own opinion, no short cuts to knowledge,
      the journey is the destination, you have to walk that path alone.
      "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
        Have you tried doing some searching yourself.
        Simple google "Ancestral Health", "Paleo Diet" etc. yields plenty of hits on video's,
        There is no one specific guide, you need to read and watch plenty to begin to form your own opinion, no short cuts to knowledge,
        the journey is the destination, you have to walk that path alone.
        Yes thank you for the reply. I have searched most you tube videos, and there are may anecdotal videos, and few scientific ones.

I have access to medlars search, but was hoping some curious person had gone before me.

Thank you also for the warning about no shortcut to knowledge. That was the point of the post
        Mike

Comment

Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but check out statin nation (this is about cholesterol drugs, but very interesting and does have some info on diet and how it affects cholesterol)

Statin Nation: The Great Cholesterol Cover-up - YouTube

And fathead. I had to register on you tube to watch fathead.
          My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

Thank You!!! I am After almost anything to do with nutrition that is available on video or podcast
            thanks
            Again
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X