Green supplement okay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green supplement okay?

I take a green supplement in addition to my usual green: Berry Green. Here's a link: http://www.newchapter.com/products/berry-green

Is this paleo enough? Are there any problems with this sort of thing? I appreciate any feedback.

I am perfectly fine with greens supplements... The only thing I see wrong with them is when they don't come from whole foods or are not organic, but Newchapter should be
    sigpic
    In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I think that they're fine (although I would b wary of those oats regarding sensitivities) I just think that money spent on them could go to better things. I stopped taking one a while ago and replaced with with organic kale. Much cheaper and does the same thing. I'm in the plant-based antioxidants and generally "beneficial" chemicals are good, but those can be obtained from things like cocoa, tea, spices (go great on meat) and certain herbs and berries. With the money I saved I got tons of organic kale and carrots, upgraded my probiotic and got an alpha-lipoic acid supplement and I think that would serve you better.
      Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Quick hijack: Stabby you don't take a probiotic year-round do you? Meaning consistently year-round
        sigpic
        In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I switch types every couple of months but for the last year I've been constantly taking at least one. Is this a good/bad thing?
          Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Working...
          X