Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass-fed goat sausage with no fillers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass-fed goat sausage with no fillers...

I guess I have dinner planned for tonight!

Can anyone tell me how it compares in fat content to say pork or beef sasauge so that I can make sure I'm cooking it properly?

Yay for trying new things!

I just read an article the other day that called goat the "healthiest meat." I am dubious of the claim, but hey, as Mark once said on reference to camel meat, meat is meat, just eat it, it's good.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

In general, goat is leaner than beef. But it would depend on the cut and the mix of course. I love goat meat. I actually have some camel meat on order. Just wanted to try something different.

As far as cooking it goes, goat has a strong flavor so have a free hand with the spices. It can handle it. I would slow cooker it with some bell peppers and onions.

Comment

I have sausage and real, barrel fermented 'kraut coming for my dinner tonight PB. I feel almost German (except for the blasphemy that it's not pork, heh).

And the fact that my 'kraut is going to be red cabbage with Chinese five-spice seasoning.

"The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
      X