What's Your Food Obsession?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Food Obsession?

What food can you NOT live without? Do you catch yourself eating it EVERY DAY?

Mine is definitely SPAGHETTI SQUASH... However Salmon and Spinach are CLOSE seconds!

I eat a ton of chard. I live in a small town and our little grocery store has organic chard on sale cheap quite often. Also lots of eggs, bell peppers, berries, avocado, tuna, nuts, and dark chocolate. And carrots and/or bell peppers with salsa is one of my favorite munchies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

There is no food that I can't live without. I was vegan macrobiotic for a few years long ago.

Things I don't want to live without. I don't have them every day, but I would like to.

Mexican food (yes, including corn tortillas and beans)
      Ultra dark chocolate
      Red wine
      Basmati and jasmine white rice (yeah, yeah, I know)
      Peanut butter (yeah, yeah, I know)
      Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Last week it was Kahlua Pork. This week it is frozen muscato grapes. It's always changing for me. I love, love, love a certain food for days or weeks and eat it like crazy and then I'm done with it for a while and swap to something else. I've always been this way - even before primal.
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Butter

Comment

Butter/Cream/Mascarpone - i.e. something fatty and creamy
            Raspberries
            Pork rinds
            Tomatoes
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
            iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

I think I'd have to say that butter is definitely a staple for me too!! I can't imagine not having it.

Comment

If i had them in the house then I'd eat a load ofvdark chocolate and macadamias.

Comment

Kabocha squash and miso. Not together.
                  F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Eggs.

Dark chocolate.
                    Annie Ups the Ante
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

I'd have to say

Steak
                      Bacon
                      Almond butter
                      Fried Eggs
                      Dark chocolate coated macadamia nuts
                      I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

Comment

Eggs
                        mushrooms
                        onions
                        green bell peppers
                        *Sara*

Comment

Butter.
                          For frying, roasting, coffee, choffee, snacking on, mashing into root vegetables... Mmmm!
                          --
                          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                          I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Unfortunately, apples. It's like crack. Apple is the only food I will go out of my way to seek out and purchase even at a crazy price when you get one in a buffet. If there was one thing I want to start hating, it's fruit I tried to do self-hypnosis from the "I can Make You Thin" to start hating apples, but my power of imagination is super-low, I can barely imagine a green square... I should start learning the visualization again, I guess. My only hope!!!
                            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I'm surprised by all the vegetables on this list. Here's mine:

Lamb
                              Eggs
                              Butter
                              Ribeye
                              Fish (sashimi, sardines, salmon, shrimp)
                              More lamb

I could eat these things every day, even though I don't always get all of them every day

Comment

Working...
                              X