Eat Fat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Fat

Eat Fat was the email subject line today from a primal friend of mine. I think I love him more now. Here is the article he sent:

Want to get healthier and leaner? Eat more fat | Fox News

Wow. And on fox News no less. Between Dr. Oz and this, we may just be going mainstream.

Oh no! That means we will have to find another way to be cutting edge and cool

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      Be me.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        Wow. And on fox News no less. Between Dr. Oz and this, we may just be going mainstream.

We become primal hipsters, obviously... "I was primal BEFORE it was mainstream."

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/36016274.jpg

Comment

But it was never cool, so you have that going for you at least. Uncool post-irony.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

I like it. Go Fox News!

Comment

Posted that on my facebook this morning. I was shocked to finally see a good health article on foxnews.com

Comment

Be careful what kind of fat you eat; fat can make you fat, especially if you eat starches or omega 6s. Explain that to your friend.

Comment

People have been doing this their whole lives and not calling it anything, though.

I got here after Mark quit posting in the forums, so I'm not OG.

But I'm Primal about three years now, so I got cred above the lemmings!

I actually found this website thanks to the pet food trend of raw diets. I thought, "What do wild humans, eat, then?" and the rest is history.

Fox news will tell you to eat white bread again tomorrow. Their approval means nothing.
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Wow. And on fox News no less

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                      People have been doing this their whole lives and not calling it anything, though.

I got here after Mark quit posting in the forums, so I'm not OG.

But I'm Primal about three years now, so I got cred above the lemmings!

I actually found this website thanks to the pet food trend of raw diets. I thought, "What do wild humans, eat, then?" and the rest is history.

Fox news will tell you to eat white bread again tomorrow. Their approval means nothing.
                      Same route and pretty much the same time.
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
                      X