Wild Sardines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Sardines

I'm completely addicted to the wild sardines from Costco. Every day I have to have a can with a bit of sriracha sauce.

Sardines unopened.jpgSardines opened.jpg
    "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

I've found a brand at a discount store wild-caught by a Maine company. One type is smoked and the other cracked-pepper. Very tasty and w/o funky ingredients and no oil added. Lately I have been mixing with pickle relish, hard-boiled egg, mayo, lemon juice and eating it that way on slices of red pepper.

Comment

That sounds awesome too.

As soon as I get home from work I immediately crack a can open and devour it. It's a sickness. I can't help it. I need counseling.
      "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

They're one of my post workout meals. Cant beat em for efficieny, and taste.
        Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Yes, I love Bar Harbor brand canned fish, any of theirs are great. And King Oscar is wonderful, from Norway. Those are my favorite brands, both delicious.

Comment

King Oscar is good and not too expensive - and the cans are BPA free. Wild Planet is another favorite of mine and they have good fishing/environmental practices - but it's much pricier. I eat a can of fish pretty much everyday - alternate between sardines, wild salmon (trader Joe's brand usually) and the occasional can of tuna or mackerel.

Comment

Working...
            X