What is your favorite way to have eggs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot egg salad!

I sub a little olive oil for the mayo mostly because homemade mayo in a household of one goes bad too quickly. The small amount of oil makes the egg salad really velvety.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Huevos rancheros.

Comment

I have recently been adding Redmond organic season salt to my fried eggs. Little slice of heaven right there.

Real Salt Organic Season Salt | Redmond Trading Company

Comment

Mmmmm, fried in olive oil. I'd never had them done that way before I got here, but they are soooo good. They don't just coat the bottom of the pan so it doesn't stick; they literally fry it in the oil, as in the egg floats on the surface of the hot oil, and then they use a strainer thing to catch it and take it out. I absolutely love the flavor that the olive oil adds to the egg. And to throw that on top of some steak...first thing I am trying when I get home.

Comment

My favourite is boiled eggs (in the US you would call them soft-boiled). Put eggs into a pan of boiling water, start clock. Keep pan at a gentle boil. Pull'em out after 4 1/2 mins and put into egg-cups.

I love to chop the top off, scoop out a couple of spoonfulls of white, then cut a long knob of butter (pref. kerrygold) and jam it in. Wait 30 secs for the butter to melt, then it is so delicious!

3 or 4 like that all at once in a row is a pretty good breakfast!

Comment

Fried in coconut oil with some pepper and natural 'greek seasoning' and then dumped on a pile of fresh baby spinach so it gets all wilted with the eggy goodness.. Holy crap!

Comment

Working...
              X