Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calories for recipes????

Hey guys!!!

I'm at the point where I have 20 pounds left to lose and I am calorie counting to get the weight off!!!!

I have a TON of awesome Paleo/Primal recipes that I would love to be able to use.

What website are you guys using to find out how many calories, carbs, protein, fat per serve????

Thanks for your help!!!!

i use fitday and the custom option. i use noscript to block the ads so its quite snappy
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

SparkPeople has a sister site called Spark Recipes. You enter all your ingredients, tell it how many portions, and it calculates your info by portion. If it is a favorite recipe you make a lot you can save it to your Sparkpeople log so you don't have to enter it again.

Comment

excellent resource id never heard of, thanks Paleobird
        When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
        27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
        new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

myfitnesspal has a pretty stellar user experience for desktop and mobile food tracking. You can load your own recipes plus it has the largest data base of preloaded info.

Comment

I use myfitnesspal. I plug in all the ingredients and divide by serving. For example if I make paleo brownies I plug the ingredients and measurement. When the brownie is done I just cut it in the portions I want it. It's just a ballpark though.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!!!! Your all awesome!!!!

Comment

MyFitnessPal is awesome for this

Comment

On livestrong, you can enter in recipes and it stores the calories and macros. You can just select the recipe when you make it and it loads all the data in. Very easy to use, just use the option that doesn't make the recipe public so you don't need to fill in all the "cooking" details.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                  Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Working...
                  X