Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chicken/turkey?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    I would never eat duck. I had a pet duck as a child
    Then you never ate French rillettes (duck meat slowly cooked in duck fat with some shallots and herbs). Best spread ever

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
      I would never eat duck. I had a pet duck as a child
      My man. My cats always get along great with the ducks from the river bottom by my house.

      Make America Great Again

      Comment


      • #18
        My duck looked similar to that and got on also got on well with my cat. It was by far the smartest pet I have ever had, it even knew I was home by the way I opened the gate. It also hated everyone besides me and my brother. Chickens - dumb birds that are meant to be eaten. Ducks = beautiful, elegant and intelligent creatures

        Originally posted by dkJames View Post
        Then you never ate French rillettes (duck meat slowly cooked in duck fat with some shallots and herbs). Best spread ever
        I wouldn't even eat duck fat either

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
          My duck looked similar to that and got on also got on well with my cat. It was by far the smartest pet I have ever had, it even knew I was home by the way I opened the gate. It also hated everyone besides me and my brother. Chickens - dumb birds that are meant to be eaten. Ducks = beautiful, elegant and intelligent creatures

          I wouldn't even eat duck fat either
          Totally agree. Chickens are angry, stupid animals who even kill and eat each other when left alone. Never seen an animal as temperamental as a chicken. No qualms about eating them, I just wish the ones I had access to tasted better and weren't polluted with unsaturated fat and environmental nastiness.
          Make America Great Again

          Comment


          • #20
            I don't like eating either without any skin. I prefer dark meats. I avoid the breast like the plague, dry, flavorless. Yuck.
            F 28/5'4/100 lbs

            "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Damiana View Post
              I avoid the breast like the plague, dry, flavorless. Yuck.
              I agree, but alas every chicken I bought had two of them.
              Similar to shrimp or lean fish, they work well in recipes with added fat like guacamole or curry.
              37//6'3"/185

              My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

              Comment

              Working...
              X