Ate coconut oil...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ate coconut oil...

And it went straight to my hips!? How do I become like grok a fat burning beast!? MOAR FAT???
    Make America Great Again

You actually WOULD get fat if you ate as much fat as I do, because you are addicted to sugar and still rely on it. So keep chugging your mexican soda and rotting your teeth out, since you somehow think it's healthier to do so.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

AND YOU WOULD GET FAT IF YOU ATE A PIECE OF FRUIT you BIG BRONY

AHAHA REKT
      Make America Great Again

Comment

you guys are silly

Comment

I thought all humans burn fat from birth?
          | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
            not me ;_; i must be lacking the fat burning cell or i'm directly related to fruit mongering apparitions with a lust for oranges

i love oranges, i love oranges, i love rubbing them on my rotting teeth and smelling them
            Make America Great Again

Comment

Yup, unless you've recently ingested sugar or you have hyperinsulinemia or your insulin resistant or ......

Comment

or you're DERPAMIX

Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  not me ;_; i must be lacking the fat burning cell or i'm directly related to fruit mongering apparitions with a lust for oranges

i love oranges, i love oranges, i love rubbing them on my rotting teeth and smelling them

I'm actually glad I finally got over my aversion to oranges. When I was cutting to make weight I would eat almost exclusively oranges thinking low/no fat and low calorie to cut. After years of doing that I couldn't even stomach the idea of eating them for a very long time.

Comment

BTW doesn't Peat lub the coconut oil?.... Oh, and.... it's puff puff pass!

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                      I'm actually glad I finally got over my aversion to oranges. When I was cutting to make weight I would eat almost exclusively oranges thinking low/no fat and low calorie to cut. After years of doing that I couldn't even stomach the idea of eating them for a very long time.
                      I never would have took you for an orange guy, you're a-ok in my book man

BTW doesn't Peat lub the coconut oil?.... Oh, and.... it's puff puff pass!
                      He does, but he also loves his "handles". I love his handles too, but not mine...

Smoking this Ultra Enhanced Indo - UEI Kratom

laced my tobacco with it. that wacky tobaccy
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                        Yup, unless you've recently ingested sugar or you have hyperinsulinemia or your insulin resistant or ......
                        So are you saying we shouldn't ever burn sugar, we should only burn fat?
                        | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

We should burn sugar less often than we burn fat, I'd suggest based on personal experience.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

So are you saying we shouldn't ever burn sugar, we should only burn fat?
                            Is that your interpretation? Odd that you come to that conclusion.

Comment

but sugar is the preferred fuel.

subject a: 150lb male

meal 1: an orange

meal 2: a piece of butter

after meal 1, subject a felt like he could run a marathon and had lots of sex

after meal 2, subject a experience erectile dysfunction and fell into a coma

see? sugar is preferred
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                              X