Ate coconut oil...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
    I sort of did, awhile back with my fruit experiment.
    Different strokes for different strokes!
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Just ordered a crap ton of coconut oil online. If I keep it below 76 degrees where it liquifies, should it be okay for a few months if I dont get to the open the last few jars soon enough?

Comment

Coconut oil stays good forever, it only turns to liquid at higher temps otherwise it solidifies
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          Coconut oil stays good forever, it only turns to liquid at higher temps otherwise it solidifies
          Ah, good to hear. I use this stuff for practically everything, and in almost all of those cases, it seems to be very effective. As a food, moisturizer, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, hair conditioner ect. I think if I become any more of a coconutaholic, I might have to IV a fresh coconut right into my bloodstream (which I hear is possible) just to see if it quenches my fix.

Comment

I mean obviously Grok wouldn't eat coconut oil right before bikini season I mean come on

Comment

I think Derpy is too thin and could use a little extra fat wherever it shows up on his lithe/skinny bod.
              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Derps the new Neville Bartos, hes fuckin flyin!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                  I think Derpy is too thin and could use a little extra fat wherever it shows up on his lithe/skinny bod.
                  Noooo! It's summer time! Need to be able to show off my rib cage.

Derps the new Neville Bartos, hes fuckin flyin!
                  Good thing this thread is here, the last like 8 hours of my life disappeared without a trace. At least now I know I was spending it with my buddies here on MDA.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Am I Cinderella now?
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Better that than a pumpkin! Too many nasty carbs...
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

More like too much nasty STARCH /Ray Peat

That said, canned pumpkin is delicious and has a lot of the same properties as the good ol' carrot
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

Cinderfella.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                              And it went straight to my hips!? How do I become like grok a fat burning beast!? MOAR FAT???
                              Let me know how you measured this claimed causation, I am very curious ... ah! but I see you included a question mark, so I can tell you it is highly unlikely Coconut oil is quite full of MCTs and they go straight to the liver for ketone production, not fat store. But maybe you are an exception

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Cinderfella.
                                I dig that.

Let me know how you measured this claimed causation, I am very curious ... ah! but I see you included a question mark, so I can tell you it is highly unlikely Coconut oil is quite full of MCTs and they go straight to the liver for ketone production, not fat store. But maybe you are an exception
                                Hehe, I was just kidding. I was going to use lard as an example, but it'd be too easy to see through this thinly veiled troll thread since everyone knows I wouldn't eat lard and coconut oil is a Peat friendly tool.

I like coconut oil and ketones.
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X