Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooo....what did you have for breakfast ...???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8oz steak, 1/2 rack of ribs, salad, baked potato with butter and sour cream.

Comment

avocado and half a banana fried in coconut oil, cinnamon
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
      iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

Haloumi, tomatillos, mushrooms and 3 eggs scrambled in butter, with a brewed coffee with a dash of cream and gelatin. I'm loving breakfast lately (no wonder!).
        Primal since May 2012. Loving life and down 50lbs.

Comment

Roast lamb with roast veggies: red and gold kumara, buttercup pumpkin, beet root, parsnip and cauliflower.

Left over from yesterday's dinner :-)
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Pastured pork sausage scrambled with 3 eggs, spinach, mushrooms, chives and goat cheese.

Why no, I do not miss bagels, doughnuts, pancakes or breakfast burritos (eggwhites, salsa, light cheese in a whole grain tortilla).

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

A "hash" I like to make out of half a sweet potato, some shredded cabbage, diced brussels sprouts and bacon. YUM. A few sliced of uncured bacon on the side.

Comment

4 eggs, 4 pieces bacon, coffee with cream and honey.

Comment

A concoction composed of pork chop leftovers and onions with chiles in adobo sauce covered in canned pumpkin mixed with egg (didn't rise like I wanted it to) and topped with a small amount of cheese. Served over mashed cauliflower. Tasted pretty good.
                  Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
                  X