Any tips for losing too much weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
    You can eat 50,000 calories a day and you'll starve to death if none of it is absorbed or digested. Study your poop carefully. Are there chunks of undigested food in there?
    I have still not put my poo under a microscope, but everything looks and smells normal, and even if you are correct that some food are poorly digested, most of the food seem to have been absorbed since my energy expenditure is pretty high and I have "only" lost two pound in a month, so I guess a little more food will solve the issue...
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
      I have still not put my poo under a microscope, but everything looks and smells normal, and even if you are correct that some food are poorly digested, most of the food seem to have been absorbed since my energy expenditure is pretty high and I have "only" lost two pound in a month, so I guess a little more food will solve the issue...
      Nah, do a potato hack and a leptin reset while soaking your balls in ice cold water 3x/day.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
        Nah, do a potato hack and a leptin reset while soaking your balls in ice cold water 3x/day.
        ^ This.
        Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
        Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
        Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Leptin reset also??? That's too bizarre...
          "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
          X