Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Recommendations for Nutritional Data Analysis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Recommendations for Nutritional Data Analysis?

I used to use Fitday but it does not seem to work very well with my iPad.

Any suggestions on an easy to use site? I'd just like to get a good analysis to see where my weak spots in the diet are.

Yes, use Cron-O-Meter!

CRON-O-Meter: Track nutrition & count calories

It is so much easier to use than Fitday and you get an even more detailed nutritional breakdown. Much better layout and feels more responsive too.
    My site: Authority Nutrition - My Twitter: @AuthNutrition

Comment

Perfect! Thanks :-)

Comment

Originally posted by dacec View Post
        Perfect! Thanks :-)
        Cronometer has an iPhone and iPad app if you have issues with the website itself.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

SparkPeople is another good one. Livestrong has a good database for grass fed meats.

Comment

Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com
            Best

Comment

Working...
            X