New chapter vitamins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chapter vitamins

Anyone here familiar with New Chapter vitamins? I've been taking this one for around 90 days now.

http://www.newchapter.com/products/every-mans-one-daily

It seems like a solid deal except for the part about soy. They say its fermented soy and it is a small amount. Should I worry about this small amount of fermented soy intake?

Thanks

NewChapter makes very efficient supplements, expensive, but efficient. The soy in supplements is relatively miniscule and I wouldn't worry about it. And trust me, I know the horrors of soy. Even Kaayla T. Daniel, author of "The Whole Soy Story", has given the A-ok on the little amounts in supps.
    sigpic
    In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I ordered another bottle yesterday, so I was leaning towards it not being a problem. It's something I've wonder for quite sometime and figured the primal community would have the answers. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by That One Guy View Post
        I ordered another bottle yesterday, so I was leaning towards it not being a problem. It's something I've wonder for quite sometime and figured the primal community would have the answers. Thanks for the reply!
        My boyfriend is an editor at a health mag and this means lots of nice little perks. These supplements have been one such perk - they're great and I fully endorse them. Amazon.com tends to have good prices on them.

Comment

Hey. New Chapter is an excellent brand I don't know what to say about the soy ingredients. I wouldn't worry too much. Even Mark's supplement's have some questionable ingredients. I have had the same experiences as I view vitamin ingredients. Sorry I don't know more, but New Chapter is one of the best. The CEO, Tom Newmark, is really chill and is all about sustaining natural herbs that are at risk and has a sanctuary in Costa Rica at Finca Luna Nueva (new moon farm) dedicated to protecting medicinal plants of the neotropics. That's a business I don't mind supporting!

Comment

Originally posted by Suki View Post
            Amazon.com tends to have good prices on them.
            Oh yeah, I picked up a bottle for $25 yesterday and just barely met the free shipping. Last time I purchased the 90 one a days, it was $35.

Comment

Originally posted by A.M. Roots View Post
              Hey. New Chapter is an excellent brand I don't know what to say about the soy ingredients. I wouldn't worry too much. Even Mark's supplement's have some questionable ingredients. I have had the same experiences as I view vitamin ingredients. Sorry I don't know more, but New Chapter is one of the best. The CEO, Tom Newmark, is really chill and is all about sustaining natural herbs that are at risk and has a sanctuary in Costa Rica at Finca Luna Nueva (new moon farm) dedicated to protecting medicinal plants of the neotropics. That's a business I don't mind supporting!
              I think soy lecithin is used to hold the tablet together - it's an emulsifier. It's also non-GMO here.

Comment

Vitacost has good prices on New Chapter. New Chapter is a great company. I've emailed them a number of times and they always patiently answer my questions. I use them almost exclusively. Love them. I'm intolerant to gluten and they haven't bothered me. Only downside is the cost.

Comment

Working...
                X