• Show
Clear All

I stopped at two. Probably some genetic variance here though

Comment

Lmao!
      Janeen

Comment

Originally posted by Pillow View Post
        I am not well read in the hatred of nuts... But I eat a ton (no salt added)! Especially macadamia nuts. But I try to avoid peanuts.

In my mind a good way to substitute meat in a quick meal.

... Nuts seem very primal to me.

YMMV
        A ton of macadamia nuts has 6,528,000 calories.
        Last edited by eKatherine; 04-22-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Personally, I don't snack. I have one good meal every day, around 6pm. I first feed on animal stuff (meats, fish, organs, fish roe, eggs, etc) with a side veggie or 2 for the fun of it. If I don't feel satiated, I continue with fat dairy (heavy or whipping cream) and a handful of low glycemic berries. If I am still not full, I continue with some dark chocolate sweetened with xylitol. Usually, I am full with the animal / veggie combo. The rest is usually when I break a 2 days fast. The rest of the day, I drink high quality coffee + coconut oil in the early morning, green tea at later times, and broth for my salt needs around lunch time.

Comment

"Buddy, I hope you have four because I got one of mine shot off overseas."
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
            X