Diet Coke and the Bible!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You don't have to say "agency" after CIA, because that's what the "A" stands for.

It's like PIN number or ATM machine.
    Or VIN number.

Comment

I thought the Leviathans were making us fat so they could breed us for food.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Does anyone else ever look at the list of topics in the nutrition forum, imagine it being your first time on MDA, and start to laugh? Right now we've got two Bible threads, a thread about Potatoes being a substitute for Prozac, and one about getting messed up on Dandelions... Oh, and Erectile Dysfunction, of course

Welcome newbies!!
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

I think that whole Coke/JC marketing tie-in has been done already. Observe:

And on a slight tangent, would this be considered Primal Diet Coke?:

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
            Yep, and as an real arch nemesis I have now made a secret pact with the infamous Lex Luthor, the ghost of Osama Bin Laden and Ronald McDonald (the latter is associative member only!) to make all the Americans more obese than they are now!
            Probably a Bad idea.. The government hates competition......
            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
              Jesus never mentioned Diet Coke because he was trying to keep it all to himself. Obvs.

Diet coke mixed with pharmaceutical grade MCT oil (organic) was the secret to Jesus' powers. Also bacon. Why do you think so many religions ban pork?
              Last edited by Markbt; 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                Does anyone else ever look at the list of topics in the nutrition forum, imagine it being your first time on MDA, and start to laugh? Right now we've got two Bible threads, a thread about Potatoes being a substitute for Prozac, and one about getting messed up on Dandelions... Oh, and Erectile Dysfunction, of course

Welcome newbies!!
                Anyone with even a slight familiarity with internet forums would immediately feel right at home :-)

Comment

I'm pretty sure the splash of lime juice will kick you out of ketosis.

Comment

Originally posted by Croak View Post

And on a slight tangent, would this be considered Primal Diet Coke?:

Indeed, very primal!!! Maybe, we can lure some of the hardcore bacon/bulletproof crowd to drink it instead of their usual butter coffee? At least it may be worth a try to trademark it - but alas! - I suppose that some clever-smart DietCoke ejecutive may have done it before us already...
                    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Lumifer View Post
                      Anyone with even a slight familiarity with internet forums would immediately feel right at home :-)
                      And here I was just expecting a few arguments about calories and carbs... oh, wait...
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                      X