Oh lord, this stuff smells FANTASTIC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh lord, this stuff smells FANTASTIC!

I just bought four ounces of "Tisano Cocao Organic" which is just cocao bean shells that you steep in about 195 degree water for five to seven minutes. Tried a cup at the store and wow, heaven in a cup!

Like I need another caffeinated beverage that I enjoy.

Heh.

Health benefits are all of the antioxidants and minerals associated with chocolate, plus since it's made from the shells of the cocao bean there is some vitamin D that's found in the shells and not in the actual "bean" itself.

[But as great as this is, nothing comes close to my "Milk" Oolong (no actual milk involved) or my Japanese Sencha. ]
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."
Working...
X