Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leida View Post
    Mixing eggs is not a problem it only takes a sex
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

I used to do bodybuilding diets and they do in fact work for getting ripped and losing unwanted fat. These diets are your typical 6 meals per day with 2 of them being in the form of shakes. I will say again that they do work for weight loss, but for a lifestyle change they are horrible. When I would eat every 2-3 hours all I would think about all day was food and when my next meal was. For me, eating around 2 meals a day is perfect for fat loss and feeling like i'm not a slave to food any longer. For you, you stated you like grazing so as some others stated, do what makes you happy and your body likes.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
        ha-ha, gotta send this one to hubby, shows where my mind is!!!
        My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
        When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Leida View Post
          ha-ha, gotta send this one to hubby, shows where my mind is!!!
          I love that you were talking about "mixing eggs" as well... talk about adding to the freudian slip!
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
            .... I don't think I have an alpha bone in my body to be honest... in ancient times I'm sure I would've been the one eating peyote and going into trances (for the good of the tribe, of course )
            You would probably enjoy Phil's Big Book of Health and Fitness. He delves into some reasons one might eat multiple small meals.

Comment

Originally posted by springnr View Post
              You would probably enjoy Phil's Big Book of Health and Fitness. He delves into some reasons one might eat multiple small meals.
              Thanks! Do you know where on the site that info might be? Couldnt see it...

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
              X