Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been primal for 2 weeks...... sugar tastes unpleasant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gladmorning View Post
    Haha Zach! Damn! I love cheesecake, but it gets too rich for me. Especially if it is anything other than plain new york style.
    It was a white chocolate and raspberry! So good but i agree cheesecake gets really rich, thats why i cut it with vanilla ice cream to clear the palate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      I ate half a cheesecake with a side of ice cream as meal 3 today. My sweet tooth is very much alive and well.
      Mine is alive and kicking too lol Peanut butter hot fudge sundae over here. Waiting to be struck by lightening by the paleo gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
        It was a white chocolate and raspberry! So good but i agree cheesecake gets really rich, thats why i cut it with vanilla ice cream to clear the palate.
        Ah man, I love raspberries on cheesecake. Or a light chocolate syrup drizzle. I'll have cheesecake again someday. But not anytime soon.
        The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Man I want a cheesecake so badly right now. Not just any cheesecake, but the richest, fattest cheesecake ever. I'll demolish the whole thing. Maybe my mom has one, I should raid her fridge
          Make America Great Again

Comment

Alright, knock it off, guys. Now *I* want one. God damnit.
            The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
              Man I want a cheesecake so badly right now. Not just any cheesecake, but the richest, fattest cheesecake ever. I'll demolish the whole thing. Maybe my mom has one, I should raid her fridge
              I had fatty, luscious, creamy cheesecake today. I was too full to eat it but ate it anyway. Pure gluttony. Was worth it.
              | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                Funny, there were three cheesecakes and red velvet cake today at easter dinner. Still have a ton in the fridge!

Comment

;_; cheesecake envy
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

I haven't eaten sugar in 10 years. I don't remember what it tastes like and I definitely DO NOT miss it. I guess it helps that I am more of a SAVORY person... I love salt over sugar any day. I do feel that when people eliminate sugar from their diets, they crave it less though.

Give me a HUGE FILLET of salmon... Over a HUGE cake!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonickel77 View Post
                      Has anyone else found their sweet tooth disappear eating the Primal way?
                      If you're 100% paleo you can't answer this since you would have to eat sugar to remember if you like sugar.

Comment

Working...
                      X