Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protein Powder Similar to Primal Fuel, But Cheaper???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Powder Similar to Primal Fuel, But Cheaper???

I really like Mark's Chocolate Primal Fuel, but at $69 plus shipping for 30 days or less, I'm looking for a cheaper product. The ingredients seem to agree with me, so I like it.

Are there similar products with the same or similar ingredients at a cheaper price out there?

On occasion I'll use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Natural Whey. The worst thing in it is a little sugar but I believe primal fuel does too.

Comment

Thanks. Any thoughts on the BSN Syntha-6? It is a much better price point than PF.

Comment

It doesn't have very clean ingredients (2 different artificial sweeteners, corn syrup solids etc.) but I have heard good things as far as performance goes for people who train hard. Personally I don't handle artificial sweeteners well so I'd steer clear.

Comment

Any other ideas for a breakfast on the go???

I dont have time in the morning to cook. I like the convenience of the shake, but I'm open to suggestions of any sort.

Comment

BioTRUST Nutrition - BioTrust Low Carb

Comment

Thanks, but still expensive.

Maybe I should have added that, I'm open to getting off the shake wagon. I need simple and fast.

Comment

If I have to go back to microwaved scrambled eggs, I can. The fiber in the Primal Fuel will be missed, though.

Comment

Truenutrition.com

Absolute best prices and products and you can custom make any shake imaginable. You can also google around and find a 5% off order coupon. If you have trouble figuring out how to custom make an order just PM me.

Comment

Thanks for the help, but I may just bite the bullet ( no pun intended ) and go back to Bulletproof Coffee for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by firemart View Post
                      If I have to go back to microwaved scrambled eggs, I can. The fiber in the Primal Fuel will be missed, though.
                      Ditch the microwave and get a small convection oven. Sauté some ground beef with caramelized onions and split it up into 1/2 pound servings. Refrigerate and freeze as needed. Let it heat up in the convection oven for 10 - 20 minutes, and get ready while it cooks.

This'll taste a lot better than microwaved eggs, trust me.

Comment

I would sometime use the Evox Protein powder (21g Protein/serving 28g) Evox - Toning & Slimming

My personal opinion is that I prefer eating real food :-) One thing that I love to make with protein powder is a Protein pancake, 3 Eggs, Protein powder, flax seeds and some blueberries (serve with some more blueberries or yogurt if you eat dairy). A on the go breakfast will probably some boiled eggs that you can cook the previous night with some left overs.
                        Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

Restarted the journey:
                        SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
                        CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
                        GW: 130lbs

Comment

Working...
                        X