No announcement yet.

Primal fundamentalism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice cereals are for the most part not gluten-free. Rice opponents and rice proponents are equally pig-headed. You were arguing with this guy, remember?

Comment

This is the reason I have no interest in befriending other paleo dieters. There was a time where I felt like I was a "bad" paleo because I didn't eat liver, but nowadays I would spend all my time arguing with them about carbohydrates and insulin. Waste of time.

Though my mother-in-law has a friend who's weekday paleo and doesn't ever talk about it. We get along well.

Actually, I lied. I'd be friends with this guy.
      Last edited by Timthetaco; 03-30-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
        This is the reason I have no interest in befriending other paleo dieters. There was a time where I felt like I was a "bad" paleo because I didn't eat liver, but nowadays I would spend all my time arguing with them about carbohydrates and insulin. Waste of time.

Though my mother-in-law has a friend who's weekday paleo and doesn't ever talk about it. We get along well.

Actually, I lied. I'd be friends with this guy.
        Haha, i was saying to derp that a paleo retreat would probably be hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
          Rice cereals are for the most part not gluten-free. Rice opponents and rice proponents are equally pig-headed. You were arguing with this guy, remember?
          I don't even know that guy in question, how would I argue with him? I don't argue with anyone irl about food, it's a waste of time. Definitely wouldn't bother arguing with a paleo about it.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
            Haha, i was saying to derp that a paleo retreat would probably be hell on earth.
            We should go to primalcon sometime and announce who we are. I bet we'd get clubbed on the spot haha
            Make America Great Again

Comment

Derp,

You fight with people here all the time about food and primal. I suppose it doesnt count on the internet...
              The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladmorning View Post
                Derp,

You fight with people here all the time about food and primal. I suppose it doesnt count on the internet...
                Yeah, I just don't do it in person. Have you ever tried arguing with someone in person about food? It's probably the most pointless endeavor. Worse than religion, politics, sports, or anything else. A real waste of energy.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Gladmorning View Post
                  Derp,

Oh NOES! Someone is WRONG on the internet!

Comment

Working...
                  X