Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I'm a fan of bacon, but this is just taking it too far...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm a fan of bacon, but this is just taking it too far...

Company releases new bacon-flavored condoms | Fox News

Wait, so these condoms are paleo approved? But... Grok didn't use condoms so why should we?!?

Kidding.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Crap.. Now i want some bacon.......
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

What if she's a vegan?

Comment

Why would you sleep with a vegan?

Comment

I talked to my wife about these last night.
            I said I didn't ever want them in the house, I'd be afraid of getting bitten.

Comment

J & D's - baconlube™
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I am not surpriced at all, since bacon seem to be the best thing for many paleo people, so why not combine it with sex as the next best thing, to sell a product? What's next, condoms lubricated with coconut oil?
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

OMG, am I a nitwit, lol. I actually thought that was a little precooked portable bacon slice.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
                  My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                    I am not surpriced at all, since bacon seem to be the best thing for many paleo people, so why not combine it with sex as the next best thing, to sell a product? What's next, condoms lubricated with coconut oil?
                    I'd much rather that than some chemical-laden silicone version that gets gummy and sticky after 45 seconds anyway...

Comment

Scope Bacon Mouthwash Makes A Porky Debut (VIDEO)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                        Cosmo actually recommends using coconut oil.

Comment

uh, won't any kind of fat break down latex? maybe it's ok with other types of condoms...
                          for condom-free sex coconut oil sounds fine tho

and for the record, most "bacon" flavored things just have some smoke flavoring added.
                          Got a gift of bacon hot cocoa once, it was horrendously disgusting. So I'm pretty cautious about "bacon" flavored items now.
                          Natural products super cheap @ iherb: Use discount code SEN850 at http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=sen850 for $10 off first order; free shipping $20+ order in USA

Comment

How about this for all the weird possible ways to use and abuse bacon?

Amazon.com: accoutrements bacon: Toys & Games

The bacon bandages were kinda cute.

Comment

What was wrong with the old synthetic tutti-frutti and strawberry flavors’???
                              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                              X