No announcement yet.

Recommendations for new skillet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just recently replaced my old Calphalon cookware with a set of Chef's Classic Stainless Steel from Cuisinart. It's a moderately priced set for stainless and I love it!

I also regularly use my cast iron skillet and enameled dutch oven (both by Lodge).

Comment

Scanpan Pro IQ is what your asking for.

Comment

For the record, I ended up getting a GreenPan ceramic/aluminum skillet. Figuring out all the maintenance details of a cast-iron skillet, puts it on my someday-maybe list...

John C>

Comment

Nonstick causes cancer. I have had my eye on this skillet for awhile now... Amazon.com: Lodge Logic L10SK3 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet: Kitchen & Dining

Comment

I got a couple of ceramic coated non stick skillets for christmas and I love them.

The Soft Line Range | GreenLife

While I prefer cast iron for many things, my family isn't great about using them and cleaning them properly, and they're too heavy for my kids. These are a perfect solution.

I've read some negative reviews, and none of the problems have ever happened to me. The key (for all cookware) is to preheat the pan, then preheat the oil before adding the food.
            Sandra
            *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
            X