Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to MDA -Product Kits- Platinum package a good choice??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice is not to bother with any of Mark's supplements. They aren't any better than other brands, yet you are paying a lot more. Supplements are arguably completely unnecessary as well.
    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

If most people here aren't buying Marks supplements, then who the hell is?

Comment

There is a whole other world over at the blog. It seems that many if not most don't post on this forum, yet one can gain some real insight over there. Perhaps they are buying it? Word of mouth amongst those paleo/primal if his products have a good reputation? It is a big world out there beyond this particular forum folks. Mark's products will, like anything else, stand or fall on their own merits. Spam e-mails? Phone calls in the middle of the night pushing his products? Not that I know of.

Paleo protein powder
        The commenter, Amy Kubal, was discussing how supplements are unnecessary except under special circumstances. Seems to be a concept that Mark Sisson holds to. Great minds think alike. Check it out and the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          ... I appreciate the fact that he is very up front about the fact that selling supplements is what pays for the gorgeous house in Malibu but also can come right out and say that at the AHS. That's integrity.
          Disagreeing about his products is one thing, and character assassination quite another.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts on this! As a new user its nice to hear from people that have been here awhile. I feel much more informed on what I need/don't need, until' next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry H View Post
              Disagreeing about his products is one thing, and character assassination quite another.
              He only slandered the product(seriously, it's overpriced GNC stuff that no one really needs), if you knew how to formulate a readable post, maybe it'd be more clear.

Maybe you should buy one of those Grok shirts and dry your tears on it.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                He only slandered the product(seriously, it's overpriced GNC stuff that no one really needs), if you knew how to formulate a readable post, maybe it'd be more clear.

Maybe you should buy one of those Grok shirts and dry your tears on it.
                No, he slandered Mark Sisson's character. You (Peat) and Zach (Repeat) are pretty slimey.

Maybe if you (peat) and Zach(Repeat) had any credibility or integrity....

Comment

No, he slandered Mark Sisson's character. You (Peat) and Zach (Repeat) are pretty slimey.

Maybe if you (peat) and Zach(Repeat) had any credibility or integrity....
                  Did you know that low carb diets lead to high estrogen levels? Maybe that explains your time of the month tantrum you are having here.

Comment

Hehehe..

"Peat and Repeat". Good one, Terry.

Zach, I agree with you about the supplements but now you are just acting like a brat. Take your toys and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      Did you know that low carb diets lead to high estrogen levels? Maybe that explains your time of the month tantrum you are having here.
                      rekt
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        rekt
                        Which one was Peat and which one was Repeat again? I guess it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Did you make that one up yourself or is this just a repeat? I heard tell it's a full moon. My wife has observed that her high school students act especially like the adolescents they are during this time. Bet you and peat can't wait until Spring break.

Comment

It wasnt me who followed you into a thread and started whining. Maybe you (Terry) should spend less time stressing out about others and more time concentrated on your own health. Im happy and healthy, just trying to help out others. So sorry to slander your messiah but it is the truth.
                            Last edited by Zach; 03-27-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Nah, You are not believable.

Comment

+1 How 1970's. Paleobird thinks that anyone making a profit as a private business has long since become morally corrupt.
                                "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
                                X