No announcement yet.

Alternate Day Fasting-Support and Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a discovery! I, out of curiosity, tried on a pair of size 20 jeans today. 2 sizes smaller than Im wearing now. they fit! A little snug, but definitely fit. I ran to the bathroom to examine the pair of size 22's Ive been wracking my brain as to why I cannot fit in to.... Turns out, they are an "average" pair. The 20's, and what I always have to wear are a "tall" pair. Could this be the only reason those 22's dont fit? Or are the 20's sized completely out of wack?
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• I think brand, material( stretch), and cut can alter how a size fits. I generally consider myself a size when I can go into any store and fit that size across the board. I have an 18 in Targets merona brand that fits , but I have another 18 in their mossimo that while it buttons gives me a terrible muffin top. Same store different fits! Could be though that I think merona is their women's brand and mossimo is their juniors brand, hence more of a low rise jean. Go to a couple of stores to try on stuff!
      Veronica
      High weight: 263.8 lbs
      Primal start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
      ADF start weight 10/12/15 : 188.2lbs
      Current weight: 177.6 lbs
      Goal: 145 lbs

Comment

• Heck, I've had same brand, same style, same size fit totally differently.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
        My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• Yeah. I also tried on a pair of my mother's dress slacks in 22s and they fit nicely. This is a cue that I really shouldnt be bothered by size because it all varies sooooo much. I can't tell ya how good it felt to slide into those 20's after years of being a 24 or 26. Im embarassed to admit I ever wore a size 26, but that was what fit last spring. Over the summer I slimmed to an easy 24, but by this January I needed butter to fit into my 24's. So, really I was probably back to 26... So technically I guess I have lost a size. Musta just blocked out those 26 days. Yuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobert View Post
            I plan on starting 6/1 tomorrow with the 1 being a 40 hour. I already do a 16/8 that is not difficult. But in my research you really need 2 sleep cycles(36hrs) to get the autophagy/igf/sirt benefits. So basically starting now, just water until noonish on tuesday.
            40 hrs done and gone. 6'2 185 to 183. Hopefully I can hold onto 1 lb of loss. I had a heavy lift and sprint session in the middle of it and not problems. I found myself thinking about food a lot, not necessary craving it, just thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobert View Post
              40 hrs done and gone. 6'2 185 to 183. Hopefully I can hold onto 1 lb of loss. I had a heavy lift and sprint session in the middle of it and not problems. I found myself thinking about food a lot, not necessary craving it, just thinking about it.
              Nice.
              Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
              Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
              Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• Congrats bobert! I'm going to use kettle bells I bought that come with a DVD I was a little concerned with lifting on a dd but I'm gonna go for it!
                Veronica

Comment

• I want to get the "starting strength" videos. I am not a weak woman, by any means, but boy would I like to be stronger. There are so many things I wish I could do by myself around here. I just need a little more strength. I promised myself when I get down to 200 lbs I would hire my neighbor girl as my personal trainer. She went to school for all that cool stuff and I trust her. But, I would like to start at home with some basics and see how I can help myself.

Comment

• I had DD yesterday and did take my class in gym. I think the key is eat carbs(potato for me) day before. Our class not easy, it's like boot camp. I thought I will be extremely hungry because usually I didn't eat in the morning and have 500 cal brunch after gym. But yesterday I just eat one boiled egg and tea. Later at night walk 4 miles.
                    I think I have more energy on my DD, and feel very sluggish , sleepy and fat on UD.

Comment

• I've noticed that I have more energy on my down days as well. It's kind of weird, lol.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
                      My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• Originally posted by 252dlp View Post
                        I've noticed that I have more energy on my down days as well. It's kind of weird, lol.
                        Yep, that's often referred to as the JUDDD magic Some dds I'm like the energizer bunny lol.
                        *Sara*

Comment

• I think your body tells you "move fast and catch some food"

Comment

• Welp, I'm going to bed earlier tonight. Very hungry DD after those two feasting days. The beginning of the day was ok, but later in the day has been pretty bad. I did crack and have a bite of hamburger from yesterday and 4 cashews. Not a big deal. Tomorrow I am going to have sushi, and it's all I can think about! Gr! Goodnight ADFers.

Comment

• had a great dd, i think time flew when i was chatting with a friend. for dinner i felt like tacos so i used a blend of spices to make taco seasoning, threw it in a pan with some ground beef . used boston lettuce as my "shell" then topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and avocados. hello new addition to my menu rotation! dinner was ready in less than 25 mins! not only was it delicious but it only came in at 324 cals! so with my morning coffee with cream im only at 424 cals, still got 76 cals left! before bed im going to eat some deli turkey and a cutie, yay for a good dd cause most of them suck!
                              Veronica

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Hippo View Post
                                I think your body tells you "move fast and catch some food"
                                "Go kill something."

I had beef brisket, cheddar cheese, and a big bowl of kimchi for lunch. Garlic-and-anchovy rice crust white pizza for supper, grapefruit for dessert. Yum. I'm neither full nor hungry, but I think I will be hungry by bedtime.

Tomorrow morning I will try to run a fast mile. Or sprint.

Comment

Working...
                                X