No announcement yet.

How do you eat butter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think chocolate smothered vegetables sound all that great. Berries on the other hand...

Comment

• I eat like 100g a day, I melt it over eggs and vegetables
      well then

Comment

• I just had a chai tea with 2 Tablespoons of yummy farm butter from the local dairy (grass fed Jersey cows!)
        In addition to a 3 egg omelet with piles of vegies, brie type cheese and 1/3 lb pork sausage fried in duck fat....& MORE BUTTER!
        And you know what.. It was Goooooood!

I just got out of hospital/surgery & havent eaten much of anything for 2 days...
        Im sure the drs would be absolutely horrified by my ENTIRE meal this morning but Now I feel GOOD
        Am I worried about porking out to 300lbs overnight cause of the added butter..? nope.
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
          Why would you eat butter when you can eat chocolate. It tastes much better and is healthier for you as well.
          Why eat chocolate when you can crunch on cacao beans?

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            Why eat chocolate when you can crunch on cacao beans?
            eKat, have you tried these? They are divine. Sweetriot 70% Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs 1 oz. (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Comment

• Originally posted by JudyCr View Post
              While I'm losing weight I am not eating any sugar. I just got in plain cacao beans for the first time yesterday. I can imagine treating myself to something like chocolate-covered cacao beans occasionally when I reach my goal weight.

I have my eye on the 5# burlap sack of Bolivian cacao beans.

Comment

• Low Carb Mafia
                Fuggeddabout 'dat f***ing shugah and eat your f***ing buttuh!

A Tony Soprano voice is best for the above statement.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Personally I am far less concerned about the low carb mafia, than the ketomaniacs lurking around here, gobbling butter by the spoonful’s while choking down their bulletproof...
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                    Personally I am far less concerned about the low carb mafia, than the ketomaniacs lurking around here, gobbling butter by the spoonful’s while choking down their bulletproof...
                    Perhaps if you read the poll about how much butter we actually eat you might find that such people are a figment of your imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                      So, waddya say, Joanie, Catherine, Sandra, and Noodletoy, each of you grab a limb and I'll shove the butter in Choco's face. Anybody taking bets on how soon the ketosticks will turn purple?
                      noooooo, not so fast. am enjoying the show way too much. :0
                      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghshl View Post
                        I don't think chocolate smothered vegetables sound all that great. Berries on the other hand...
                        i have never eaten it, but always thought chocolate-zucchini bread was a crime against nature, in more ways than one.
                        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Perhaps if you read the poll about how much butter we actually eat you might find that such people are a figment of your imagination.
                          Oh my, Katharine, we mustn't confuse the issue with facts!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Oh my, Katharine, we mustn't confuse the issue with facts!
                            what? wait... now i know butter and sugar are the same, right? so i'm just gonna cook my eggs in molasses for lunch and sprinkle some crystallized maple syrup on there instead of shredded zucchini. all good right?

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Originally posted by dinohunter View Post
                              i just had a chai tea with 2 tablespoons of yummy farm butter from the local dairy (grass fed jersey cows!)
                              in addition to a 3 egg omelet with piles of vegies, brie type cheese and 1/3 lb pork sausage fried in duck fat....& more butter!
                              And you know what.. It was goooooood!
                              ^ respect

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                                This thread is about eating butter. Butter is not a nutrient-dense, real food. It is a processed fat with little nutrition per calorie. So clearly we are NOT talking about eating real, nutrient dense foods, here are we?
                                Think about this for fun.

If a cave man busted into your paleo-stocked fridge, what would he eat?

I bet you would come home to find him in the corner chowing down on a Beurre D' Isigny butter roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X