No announcement yet.

How do you eat butter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if poor choco has unsubscribed yet. Dude didnt stand a chance against this crowd.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
      This thread is about eating butter. Butter is not a nutrient-dense, real food. It is a processed fat with little nutrition per calorie. So clearly we are NOT talking about eating real, nutrient dense foods, here are we?
      It's a lot of calories, but that's not a problem for everyone. Also, it is not as nutrient dense as for example liver, but it still has quite a lot of vitamin a which many people are deficient in. Also saying that butter is processed is a bit like saying a steak is processed because it's cut off from a cow.

Traditional people from the Loetschental village would praise their butter every spring in the church because of its life giving power. That alone is enough for me to consider butter as a real food.
      well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
        Butter love does have a nice ring to it. Just say it a few times in your best sexy bass voice.
        I can hear Barry White now...
        Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil-SC View Post
          Nothing like a thick pat of butter right off the stick to curb an sudden hunger pang!
          Especially if it's Kerrygold garlic herb butter! Yum.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
          My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
            I can hear Barry White now...
            Hahahah! Exactly... for some reason his name was eluding me when I wrote that post.

Comment

• The clash of the High Carb Lower Fat folks and the High Fat Keto folks on here is pretty funny I gotta say.... Makes me want some pop corn to put butter on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                Traditional people from the Loetschental village would praise their butter every spring in the church because of its life giving power.
                Respect to Loetschental! Praise the butter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  HAHAHAHA!!!!

(it wasn't even funny the first time this was beat into the ground, let alone the second, third, and fourth time... I think it's time to let it rest in peace)
                  Just rolling around in the greasy spot where the dead horse was beaten.

Comment

• When I hear the word "bulletproof" - that's when I reach for my revolver...
                    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• I like to melt my butter and dip delicious steamed clams in it.

Comment

• When I was a little tike I used to scrape popped corn kernals across the top of a stick of butter like it was dip. Ouch! I think my heart hurts.

Comment

• Today I added a generous teaspoon of butter to my chai tea. It was so nice, I just about swooned!
                          My sister almost retched when I told her.

Comment

• How do you eat your bacon fat? Does anyone eat it with a spoon? Stir it into coffee?
                            Sandra
                            *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

• Back when I was eating vlc, I used to dip almonds in butter. It's pretty good actually. Too bad it usually led me to bingeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave H View Post
                                When I was a little tike I used to scrape popped corn kernals across the top of a stick of butter like it was dip. Ouch! I think my heart hurts.
                                When my sister was little, she scraped her fingers across the butter dish to eat it straight, but she was caught and Mum made her put it back. I was disgusted and would not eat that butter, or any other butter for years afterwards. I actually grew to dislike it and have only just retrained myself to like the taste.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X