Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which foods are high on PUFAs? anyone plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    Thank Matt Stone, it's his list!
    Rehabilitative Rest and Agressive Re-Feeding, ftw!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Zach View Post
      Rehabilitative Rest and Agressive Re-Feeding, ftw!
      I've got the e-book open
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

      In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

      - Ray Peat

      Comment


      • #33
        Every time I see a picture of Matt Stone, he looks fatter.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by counterpuncher View Post
          Every time I see a picture of Matt Stone, he looks fatter.
          Just like Lustig...
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

          In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

          - Ray Peat

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
            Just like Lustig...
            Nice.

            Seriously, look at almost all the proponents of a high fat diet. Not the leanest crew around.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by j3nn View Post
              I know this might be a lot to ask, but... would you consider devoting, oh, say 20-40 hours of your time each week to writing a blog? You have so much good information and such a charming personality, it needs its own hub. joking. But it would be awesome.
              Aw!



              As for the blog, idk, I procrastinate a lot with everything! There are a lot of blogs out there already, dunno if anything I could contribute would be worthwhile.
              Make America Great Again

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by j3nn View Post
                I know this might be a lot to ask, but... would you consider devoting, oh, say 20-40 hours of your time each week to writing a blog? You have so much good information and such a charming personality, it needs its own hub. joking. But it would be awesome.
                He could call it "Parallel Metabolisms - A guide to harnesssing the power and longevity of Trolls". Zach would be required to do guest posts (but since they're the same person that shouldn't be a problem ).
                Last edited by YogaBare; 03-18-2013, 12:47 AM.
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                - Ray Peat

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                  He could call it "Parallel Metabolisms - A guide to harnesssing the power and longevity of Trolls". Zach would be required to do guest posts (but since they're the same person that shouldn't be a problem ).
                  Parallel Metabolisms... I like the sound of that. I'd kind of want to make a post-rock project and name it that though.
                  Make America Great Again

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                    Parallel Metabolisms... I like the sound of that. I'd kind of want to make a post-rock project and name it that though.
                    Lol... you could sample Ray Peat's vocals! Life Supporting Substances
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                    - Ray Peat

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X