Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a factor that prevented me from entering ketosis was ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a factor that prevented me from entering ketosis was ....

    wat was a thing u did or ate or drank or watever that prevented u from becoming fat-adapted?

  • #2
    probably making too many threads on a website you have read nothing about
    in the first place - i know that would have kept me out of ketosis entirely

    Comment


    • #3
      who said i never read anything about it , seriously i thought this community was going to be amazing bt everyone is criticizing me for wanting to learn more seriously guys give me a break , this is where i come to put all my thoughts and escape from all the non primal people bt u guys just keep shooting me down

      Comment


      • #4
        Please keep asking questions. And if you really can't get the book mailed to you, send me your address in a private message and I'll mail you a copy.

        I have to eat nothing in the way of vegetables for a day or two. Basically just meat and eggs. For a day or two. And then reintroduce low carb things like dairy and greens.
        be the hair that knots with my hair
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        primal since oct. 1, 2012

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by egyption grok View Post
          who said i never read anything about it , seriously i thought this community was going to be amazing bt everyone is criticizing me for wanting to learn more seriously guys give me a break , this is where i come to put all my thoughts and escape from all the non primal people bt u guys just keep shooting me down
          How can you escape from non-primal people when you don't seem to have any idea what primal is, even after all the questions you have already asked and had answered? How would you even know who they are?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            How can you escape from non-primal people when you don't seem to have any idea what primal is, even after all the questions you have already asked and had answered? How would you even know who they are?
            oh my god guys i freaken know so much about primal living iv read a hell lot about it for the past god damn week, will u guys seriously give me a break, its just there are specific things i want to know, people are asking less questions than i am but thats bec they have been here more than i have

            Comment


            • #7
              Why do you care so much about ketosis? Ketosis isn't the objective of the Primal Blueprint.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                Why do you care so much about ketosis? Ketosis isn't the objective of the Primal Blueprint.
                This. X100 I have lost just as much out of keto as I did in keto(and my workouts are better)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now i'm curious.

                  1. Do you want to go in to Ketosis for the purpose of loosing weight? If so, it's completely unnecessary and won't help you loose weight any faster than just eating low-carb.

                  2. Does your coach know that you're on PB and that you're trying to go into Ketosis?
                  "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by egyption grok View Post
                    oh my god guys i freaken know so much about primal living iv read a hell lot about it for the past god damn week, will u guys seriously give me a break, its just there are specific things i want to know, people are asking less questions than i am but thats bec they have been here more than i have
                    If you've read so much about it, then you should be able to ask more specific questions that require specific detail to be discussed.

                    Not just a series of how do I get into Ketosis fast, what food stopped you getting into Ketosis?

                    If you're so well read you would know the answers are stop eating carbohydrate and excess protein in both cases.
                    "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like carbs.
                      Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

                      Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                      https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                      MFP Food Diary:
                      http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                      (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hence you're most likely not in Ketosis.

                        How simple is that?
                        "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hundreds of thousands of health promoting foods prevent it. Which is one of the many reasons I would avoid it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love ketosis! Buy the book. Eating too much meat can spike your blood sugar and take you out of ketosis. Read the book. But as others have said, as awesome as it is, you don't need it to be healthy or lose weight. Read the book twice.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              a ravioli and french-fry sandwich, washed down with a 6-pack of beer and a slice of chocolate-marshmallow cheesecake, would most likely kick you out of ketosis.

                              after a week of reading sisson, i certainly didn't think i knew "everything", but did know ketosis isn't the point of his plan.

                              i don't know why people get so hung up on ketosis. if you eat sufficiently low-carb, it will occur naturally, just like digesting and breathing.
                              As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

                              Ernest Hemingway

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X