No announcement yet.

how to get into ketosis fast?!!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coconut oil contains MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) which can increase ketone production and provide a nice boost of energy. You can also buy concentrated MCT oil that is a little bit stronger. Search on the forums for MCTs and Bulletproof coffee, you will find lots of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Markbt View Post
      Coconut oil contains MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) which can increase ketone production and provide a nice boost of energy. You can also buy concentrated MCT oil that is a little bit stronger. Search on the forums for MCTs and Bulletproof coffee, you will find lots of information.
      I wanted to give the same advice as Markbt. When I had problems like you, I used MCT's with great success.
      I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
      http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Just be forwarned. If you are not yet accustomed to CO, you may experience the runs for a day or two. Don't worry, this is temporary.
        Goals:

Lose weight/fat!
        Get fit!
        Regain my health and energy!
        Run a marathon! (again)

Comment

Two to three day fast with at least one good cardio workout in there.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

If you water fast for 2, ideally 3 days you should have very low blood glucose levels and your body should begin releasing ketones

Comment

If you are in a hurry to get into ketosis, do a morning cardio workout for an hour and a two hours full body, high set and high reps workout in the afternoon, and eat a diet below 1000 kcal high on fat and proteins. Then you may reach ketosis within 24 hours if that's what you want...
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
              X