Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK citizens - what olive oil do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    Napolina Extra Virgin has failed the test!
    How long did you leave it in? I think I read somewhere that sometimes it needs to be left a while... like a couple days?... not sure if thats correct...
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I use Primadonna Extra virgin olive oil from Lidl. Tastes fine, I use it for everything as super cheap! I have a friend who's a proper olive oil snob and he said it was 'quite reasonable' ... so... that's OK then.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
        How long did you leave it in? I think I read somewhere that sometimes it needs to be left a while... like a couple days?... not sure if thats correct...
        Oh cool... it's only been in for seven hours or so! I won't put it on the enemy list just yet
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Currently using Arcadia EVOO, product of organic farming, cold extraction.

Product of Greece.
          F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Working...
          X