Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny girl drinks?????

Hey,
    Just wondering if these drinks could be considered primal/paleo????

It looks like she does different naturally flavored vodkas. Legit or don't touch it????

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Here's the link

Skinnygirl Cocktails

Comment

Definitive Guide to Alcohol on a Low Carb Diet | Mark's Daily Apple

Make them part of your 20% if you wish.

Comment

Girl drinks?
        Nah.

Bourbon
        Rocks
        Primal

Done.

5' 9" 47 YO F
        PB start June 2, 2012
        Pre PB SW = 180 (no scale at home, Mom's scale January - 153lbs!)
        Current deadlift 245 lbs, squat 165 lbs, bench press 135 lbs

PB Journal

Comment

They're agave nectar sweetened, which is not Primal according to Mark. It's almost pure fructose. https://www.marksdailyapple.com/is-i...s-scrutinized/

Comment

Tequila shots are also girl drinks.

ETA: You can infuse your own vodka. Citrus rinds (not pith) work well as do chili peppers. Then add a primal sweetener if you want.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Comment

I saw Red Wine was on the okay list.

I'm a happy camper!!!!

Comment

In my opinion alcohol is always a 20% thing so drink your favorite and live it up. Just not too often. I'm a whiskey girl myself.

Comment

Lol not at all primal. And have you seen the creator of the skinnygirl product line? That's a face only a mother could love and she looks like she'd break if the wind is too strong.
                    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Do you really want to give your money to the kind of douche that sells "Skinny Girl" anything?

Comment

Bethenny Frankel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frankel is the only child of horse trainer Robert J. Frankel and Bernadette Burke.[1] Her father was Jewish and her mother was a Roman Catholic of Welsh descent who converted to Judaism when they married.[2][3] Her father left her mother when Frankel was four years old and when she was five, her mother married another horse trainer, John Parisella.[1] She describes her childhood as difficult.[1] Her biological father stopped supporting the family and her mother, Frankel says, "was always drinking" and often argued violently with her stepfather.[1][4]
                        Sometimes being a douche can get you through it.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I have a ton of respect for her as a business woman. But.... she represents the worst of CW keeping women fat and/or skinny fat.

You can make a lot of good drinks with just spirits.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Working...
                          X