Boobs... (question for women... )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobs... (question for women... )

I figured that would get most of the guys attention... but I need a woman to answer this, probably.

I'm 5'6, and range from 115 to 120 pounds. I'm currently trying to regain weight, because my boobs are just not what they used to be.
    I can't figure out if it's because of weight loss (though I weighed in the 117-122 range before I was pregnant. I gained to 145-150 when pregnant. It took a month to lose all the weight. My daughter is 10 months now, and I breastfed until she was 5 months. I would have gone longer, but it was impossible- stress), or because I'm more muscular than I was before.

Question: Will upping my fat intake help get my boobs back to the size they were before? Was a 32 DD, now am a 32D... Is there anything I should eat? I know there's no such thing as targeted fat adding, or targeted fat losing... but any info would be good

Thank you!
    ‎"I've heard tell that what you imagine sometimes comes true " - Roald Dahl

“Keep making things and treating people well.”- Jason Gregory

"Don’t try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough."- Arthur Freed

5'6"
    24 year old female
    Current: Always between 115 and 119.
    Goal: Get ripped.
    My Journal

Yes, as I've lost weight I've noticed my boobs getting smaller. Gaining weight would definitely pad things up. But seriously, 32D is nothing to cry about. I've been an A cup most of my life and I'm roughly your frame size.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Sorry... no. It's all about genetics. Good job breastfeeding as long as you were able to! That will help, as they are meant to be used, and will actually stay firmer and more elastic than boobs that are merely decorative.

Rather than trying to gain fat, do some targeted weight training for the chest/shoulders/back/pectorals. Firmer muscle will present the tissue overlaying it in a perkier fashion, which could make them look a bit bigger.

Comment

I think I speak for all males when I say we're going to need pictures on this thread before we can help out with advice. Lots of pictures.

Comment

I've dropped down to an A cup again after being overweight so long. I can't fit into any but stretch bras because of the muscular development on my chest. Works for me, whatever.

Comment

I would give my right arm for a bust that measured 32D !!!!! Enjoy what you have my girl !!!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

haha. Thank you for the advice! I guess they just seem a lot smaller to me... Most people are usually like "are you sure you're a 32 D? You look smaller"... But that's what I measure at... so... They did look like 32DD's when they were though.

And no pics! Nice try though! LOL

"Don’t try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough."- Arthur Freed

5'6"
              24 year old female
              My Journal

Comment

I have the same problem, I have a small ribcage so no one believes my cup size is what it is because it doesn't "look" like it. They don't realize cup size is relative band size. Its what fits though so Anyway, What Rae said!
                "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.” -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

Comment

Sorry, but you can't spot add anymore than you can spot reduce.

Also, don't pay attention to what other people think. I had the exact opposite situation as you before gaining weight. Shop attendants never believed I was only a B cup because I have a large rib cage. I heard something along the lines of "Well I suspect you have the wrong size. Many women wear the wrong size and don't know it. Let me measure you so we can get you into a better fitting bra"
                  Then after I let them do it the size the recommended based on measurement was the exact one I had on.

Comment

Originally posted by s-piper View Post
                    This.

If you just eat more calories, there's no telling where the extra poundage will end up. Me personally, it usually shows up around my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by s-piper View Post

Also, don't pay attention to what other people think. I had the exact opposite situation as you before gaining weight. Shop attendants never believed I was only a B cup because I have a large rib cage. I heard something along the lines of "Well I suspect you have the wrong size. Many women wear the wrong size and don't know it. Let me measure you so we can get you into a better fitting bra"
                      Then after I let them do it the size the recommended based on measurement was the exact one I had on.
                      Yup! Nobody understand what band size means.

I have a very narrow frame and normal sized boobs- I am a 28C. It's not a thing a lot of companies stock, sadly. It's rib cage + breast size that determines your cup....a 40+D or DD cup lady might not be all that big busted, whereas a 28DD would be the most painful thing in the world.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge and experience, boobs are never the same after breast feeding. I have had four, and breast fed all four, just not super long, and mine are just not as "full" as before, and my child-bearing/breast-feeding acquaintances all say the same thing. Close, but no cigar. I finally just decided to concentrate on the fact that I did what was right for my kids by breast feeding and the fact that I have them at all, bittier boobs be damned.
                        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Try Maca.

Google it, tons of stories about women's breast size increasing

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Leather Couch View Post
                            This.

If you just eat more calories, there's no telling where the extra poundage will end up. Me personally, it usually shows up around my stomach.
                            I figured. Already knew all about that. No such thing... but I have hope it'll just go where I want.

5'6"
                            24 year old female
                            My Journal

Comment

I am a small cup size too - used to be bigger but at that time my health was not good, don't eat extra fat - fresh live raw fruits and vegatables (lots of variety for nutrients), some raw nuts/seeds, are all that is needed, this along with some avocado, soaked raw almonds, olives will be good for your general health and hormonal glands; then any part of you wil respond naturally given a little time; not necessary to focus on just one part of body. Love all of yourself and walk tall, others will respond and notice as you are happy with what you have.

Comment

Working...
                              X