No announcement yet.

The Aztec Diet??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, isn't "moving slowly, frequently" one of the cornerstones of that "lifestyle"? lol
    More like lifting heavy and waaay over-exercising. Members of a Valley of the Dead Cross-Fit cell, duh. It is a Egyptian paradox they were all so skinny and died young.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Oh dear, this just made me spit out my tea laughing. Thanks for brightening my morning Joanie!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
        The Aztec's also ate some human flesh from time to time, so you better not forget that element in your diets...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10887[/ATTACH]
        I came to this thread expecting to see the health benefits of eating human flesh!
        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

When I was in school I read that Aztecs ate mostly corn and beans, and that their diet was generally deficient in fat, because only the wealthy had meat to eat. Perhaps chia seeds were under the radar at that time. But it was during the era before fat was demonized, too. How things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
            I came to this thread expecting to see the health benefits of eating human flesh!

The ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 is less than ideal, unless you ate pastured primal virgins.

Comment

Why You Should Eat Human Flesh! | healthkicker

Comment

alright you guys, time to set up a lottery ala the hunger games

i'm calling the brain, liver and rump
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

What do the remains of the Aztec tell us? Were they obese? Bad teeth? Short stature?
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                  X