Low-carb flu pulsing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low-carb flu pulsing

Is it common for the low-carb flu to hit one day, take the next day off, hit the next day, etc? Monday I was in a fog, Tuesday felt good, today I'm kinda half-foggy. I've been going Primal for around six weeks now (with a couple slips) so maybe I'm one of the "lucky" ones that will get the low-carb flu for weeks instead of days. Of course my body is adjusting to over forty years of pasta and sugar. Getting healthy can be a real bitch somedays!

Different workouts, different temperatures, different levels of vitamins and minerals can all affect "low carb flu", so if it varies day to day, I would think that was normal.

To be honest I don't remember ever going through it, but we're all different anyways.
    sigpic
    In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

Originally posted by EGYnutrition View Post
      Different workouts, different temperatures, different levels of vitamins and minerals can all affect "low carb flu", so if it varies day to day, I would think that was normal.

To be honest I don't remember ever going through it, but we're all different anyways.
      Makes sense, alot of variables. Just have to keep plugging away.

Comment

Yeah keep it up!
        sigpic
        In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

Working...
        X