No announcement yet.

Bad news, guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once signed a petition through a health food store - legislators had this brilliant idea that no herb could be sold as a supplement unless it had a formal, full-blown study done on it, a la new Big Pharm drugs - not even the ancient ones that have been used since time immemorial. It went nowhere. The legislation idea, that is.

Hey Gadsie - good for you for watching out for stuff like this. I wish more kids would take the time to look up from the electronics to care. You would make a good American, I think! (meant playfully)
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
      The FDA in the US has been doing this for awhile, way to catch up with us!
      FDA to Diamond Foods: "Your Walnuts Are Drugs" LewRockwell.com Blog
      That's frightening! The only way Ive been able to still function is to treat what I eat as medicine and ignore the FDA, UDSA, NIH, DCD, etd.
      "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
      X