High Blood Pressure - Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
    Yeah, that totally sounds like heart palpitations rather than high blood pressure to me.

"A palpitation is an abnormality of heartbeat that ranges from often unnoticed skipped beats or accelerated heartrate to very noticeable changes accompanied by dizziness or difficulty breathing. Heart palpitations can be symptoms of illnesses such as coronary heart disease, asthma, or emphysema.

Palpitations may be brought on by overexertion, stress, anxiety, panic,[1] adrenaline, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, amphetamines, and other drugs, disease (such as hyperthyroidism and pheochromocytoma) or as a symptom of panic disorder and many other factors. "
    OK, now I've calmed down somewhat, Magicmerl, and thank you. I guess I'm going to have to take this seriously because I do believe you.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Certain medications can cause palpitations too. Check for possible side effects.

Comment

Working...
      X