No announcement yet.

Got diet milk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a bad food source, making it worse and then trying to sell it as healthy, normal corporate behaviour.
    "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

So, is this becaus the "health" industry wants to make money or because the govenment wants to decrease population?
      well then

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
        So, is this becaus the "health" industry wants to make money or because the govenment wants to decrease population?
        yes
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Here's and interesting response

Is it Diet Coke or Diet Milk?
          "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptocode View Post
            Here's and interesting response

Is it Diet Coke or Diet Milk?
            Bah!, just an ordinary internet sensationalist trying to get ignorant people to believe that the devil sticks in aspartame…
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Regardless of how you feel about milk, aspartame is nasty. It causes quite a few different kinds of reactions in different people- my wife gets migraines from it, for example.

Removing the labeling requirement would be a pretty nasty trick, though I'm guessing the little dairies that I tend to buy from are never going to do it.

Comment

They take out the fat, then they add in the hormones, then they remove then and cook the protein with ultra-pasteurization and now they want to take out the lactose. And they wonder why people aren't drinking franken-milk any more?

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
                  Regardless of how you feel about milk, aspartame is nasty. It causes quite a few different kinds of reactions in different people- my wife gets migraines from it, for example.

Removing the labeling requirement would be a pretty nasty trick, though I'm guessing the little dairies that I tend to buy from are never going to do it.
                  I am under neurologist's orders to avoid it due to epilepsy. Seriously nasty stuff. Just because some brains can continue to function despite this poison, doesn't make it any less of a poison.

Comment

Working...
                  X