No announcement yet.

What do you do to stay "regular"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so why me specifically? There are other answers in this thread that don't state what actual food item.
    Far out.
    We would be here all day if I posted everything exactly that I ate, its different each day.
    Jesus yourself.

The OP asked what I do to stay regular. I eat real food, that is what I do.
    They didn't ask for specifics.

Comment

To the OP do you eat only primal foods?
      More information would be more helpful if you are having a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
        Ok so why me specifically? There are other answers in this thread that don't state what actual food item.
        Far out.
        We would be here all day if I posted everything exactly that I ate, its different each day.
        Jesus yourself.

The OP asked what I do to stay regular. I eat real food, that is what I do.
        They didn't ask for specifics.
        Didn't mean to cause offense by asking what you eat in a day. I was unaware it was such a touchy subject.
        Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
        https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
        MFP Food Diary:
        http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
        (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Its not, but I don't see how typing out a bunch of different meats and veg are going to help the OP.
          I doubt they are eating like this and still having a problem.
          They are either still having non primal things, or something like dairy is probably causing their problem, but I can only guess because there is not much info there.
          But hey if they come back I guess we will be able to help them more if they explain what is going on.

Comment

I never have a problem - fibrous veggies on their own should be enough to do the trick, however I do have coconut oil in my coffee in the morning which also helps.

Comment

OP, a banana a day is hardly going to make you fat. If it works for you, keep eating it
              F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Lots of saturates
                A little bit of coffee
                Set your clock by it

A primal motility haiku by Rich Mahogany. You're welcome.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Lots of veggies like Sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and the occasional fruits typically keep things regular for me. I try my best to follow the 80/20 rule and not eat grains when possible. Sometimes I can't help it but I'm usually pretty regular. If you drink coffee then try it just black with nothing added. This always does the trick for me.
                  Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

Nice. Cocunt oil is God's gift to mankind. When I cook my eggs in the morning I use coconut oil in the pan and typically use the same spoon to stir my coffee so I get a little it but how much do you use?
                    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

Magnesium supplements, drinking water throughout the day, vegetables with every meal.
                      ad astra per aspera

Comment

Also - bananas are "binders" - it is common for people to become unregular when eating them. You shouldn't be consuming them if you have problems with regularity or feeling bloated...
                        ad astra per aspera

Comment

Fruit, lots of fruit.

Comment

Yeah, really my morning cup of joe sets the countdown for me.....

Comment

If you are ever backed up enough you need to do something quick about it... 2 tbsp or so of coconut oil melted in warm water should have you emptied out in about 1-2 hours.

Not for daily use, just emergencies

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                                Yeah, really my morning cup of joe sets the countdown for me.....
                                I'm sorry, we cannot accept your entry because it was not in the form of a haiku.
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X