Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter HQ goes through 280 lbs of bacon a week. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter HQ goes through 280 lbs of bacon a week. :)

Presumably the paleo-dieting, CrossFit-loving ultramarathoners at Twitter make up for the lack of bacon consumption by the vegetarian and vegan contingents.
    Twitter Serves 280 Lbs. Of Bacon A Week - Business Insider

3 oz. each per week on average. heh
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Comment

I often eat three pounds a week, so it would take about 93 of me to eat that much.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

*sigh* Fine, I'll say it out loud if nobody else will. How long would it take YOU or your family to eat that much bacon?
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Thanx in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            *sigh* Fine, I'll say it out loud if nobody else will. How long would it take YOU or your family to eat that much bacon?
            It'd take me around 5 or 6 years at my current pound-a-week rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
              Probably about a month, if I paced myself, depending on if 'bacon fatigue' exists or not.
              You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

For the whole family, about 280 weeks.
                "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

Bacon fatigue!? That's just crazy talk...
                  Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Ugg...too early and not enough coffee and bacon yet...but it would definitely take me more than 280 weeks. I can eat about a pound a week, but some weeks I don't have any. I love bacon though, so it wouldn't take much more than 280 weeks.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
                    My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

I doubt I'll eat that much in the rest of my lifetime.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                      X